1. SPANISH LANGUAGE TRANSLATION – WEB AND MOBILE APP
WE ENABLED LANGUAGE SUPPORT FOR SPANISH ON BOTH OUR WEB AND MOBILE APP
For the web app to be displayed in Spanish it needs to be open in the browser will need to be set to
Spanish as the primary language. Text will then automatically be translated to Spanish.
Similarly, when Spanish is set as a default language on the user’s Android device or as a preferred
language for Care685 App on iOS, the app interface and its content will be automatically translated
in the mobile apps.
2. USE RICH TEXT EDITING TO CUSTOMIZE NOTIFICATIONS – WEB APP
RICH TEXT EDITING (RATHER THAN HTML) IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR NOTIFICATIONS
Admins are now able to manage emphasis and formatting to notification emails by adding a custom
subject line and custom formatting. This feature allows companies to send notifications styled with a
rich-text editor, making recipients more likely to read them.
Customizable notification templates with rich text editing can be found in ‘Preferences’ on the
1. You will now find a “Subject” text field above the “Message” text area. Here you can
edit the subject will be used when that message is sent.
2. Find a simple Rich Text Editor added to the “Message” text area, allowing for
formatting of text with styles- bold, italicized, and underlined text along with varying font
3. REGION BASED SETTINGS – WEB APP, VACCINATION MODULE
WE IMPLEMENTED A NEW FEATURE ALLOWING COMPANY ADMINS TO ACTIVATE REGION BASED SETTINGS FOR VACCINATION PROOF OR ATTESTESTAION
Some regions of the world do not currently have a proof of vaccination requirement. Instead, they
may just require employees to attest to their vaccination status. In order to allow regional exceptions
within the company, we have implemented a new feature where a company Admin can create a
custom user tag that allows them to override the default setting for Vaccine Validation workflow.
For example, if an admin creates the user tag “South Africa” and enables the Vaccine Workflow
Override for that tag, users with the “South Africa” tag will not be required to follow the default
Vaccine workflow. Rather, they will have the option set to “Self Report” instead of being required to
upload proof of vaccination.
4. OVERRIDE TEST REPORTING FOR SPECIFICUSERS – WEB APP, TESTING MODULE
WE HAVE ENABLED A USER-TAG OVERRIDE FOR TEST REPORTING PREFERENCES
For a company that has the testing module enabled, an admin now can use the User Tag feature to
allow a “Test Reporting” Override. On the testing preferences page, you will now find the option to,
“Show test type and validation tagging” and tag associated with the test reporting workflow. When
enabled, users who are tagged with that specific tag will not have to follow the default test reporting
5. ONLY ALLOW REAL TIMEUPLOADS DIRECTLY FROM CAMERA – TESTING MODULE
THIS FEATURE ALLOWS COMPANIES THE OPTION TO ONLY ALLOW USERS TO USE REAL TIME PHOTOS RATHER THAN ALLOWING SAVED PHOTOS FROM THE GALLERY OR PDF TO BE UPLOADED WHEN SUBMITTING TEST RESULTS.
Companies can use this setting to disable photo gallery uploads from the mobile apps (iOS and
Android). This setting can be found in ‘Preferences’ on the ‘General’ page in the ‘Uploads’ section.
6. MAKE TEXT MESSAGES THE PREFERED METHOD OF COMMUNICATION – WEB APP, CASE MANAGEMENT MODULE
WE ADDED A NEW “PREFERRED METHOD OF COMMUNICATION” IN THE CASE MANAGEMENT PROFILE
When filling out a User Profile or Case Notes, a Care360 user is now have the option to select “Text
Message” for their preferred method of communication.
7. SAVE AND CONTINUE CASE NOTES – WEB APP, CASE MANAGEMENT MODULE
CASE NOTES CAN NOW BE SAVED AND CONTINUED LATER BY ADMINS AND USERS IN THE CASE MANAGEMENT MODULE.
This feature is for companies who use “test result questions for case management”. It allows an
employee (Care360 user) to start reporting an incident and then return to the form at a later time to
submit it. This gives the user extra time to think about the incident and have a better chance of
providing all the relevant information in the case notes. The company admin is also be able to edit
the user’s case notes, add admin notes, and manually mark the case as completed.
This feature introduces some dramatic improvements to case management forms attached to
positive test result cases.
· Employees can save their progress and close the form at any point.
· If an employee cancels the form immediately after submitting a positive test result, an admin
can start a case form for that positive test result at any time afterward and send a link to the form
to the employee.
· A company admin can mark the form as complete at any time making it no longer editable by
· Employees can continue editing the forms as long as they haven’t been marked as complete.
After being marked complete, employees can read the saved information and company admins
can continue editing them and adding/updating admin notes.
To add/edit case note, users or admins will go to the test results table on the employee’s My Care
360 profile. If they have a positive result, you/they will find a link to the Case Notes in the ‘Actions’
8. SEE WHO SUBMITTED CASE NOTES – WEB APP, CASE MANAGEMENT MODULE
THIS FEATURE ALLOWS ADMINS TO SEE WHEN AND WHO (BY FIRST AND LAST NAME) SUBMITTED CASE NOTES IN THE CASE MANAGEMTN MODULE.
9. DOWNLOAD CASE MANAGEMENT REPORTS FROM THE EMPLOYEE PAGE– WEB APP, CASE MANAGEMENT MODULE
ADMINS CAN NOW DOWNLOAD CASE REPORTS FOR EMPLOYEES
10. USERS CAN SELF-REPORT CLOSE CONTACTS – WEB APP, CASE MANAGEMENT MODULE
USERS (EMPLOYEES) CAN NOW DIRECtLY REPORT KNOWN CLOSE CONTACTS AS PART OF THEIR CASE NOTES.
This feature allows employees and Admins to add close contacts associated with a positive test
result either immediately after submitting the result, or when editing the their case notes. When
adding contacts, you can use the search box to find those people who they were in contact with
(note- only other Care360 users in the same company can be added- ie personal contacts can’t be
added). Once they find the close contact using the search box results, they can add the result to a
list of contacts they can then submit with case notes.
11. SEE SYMPTOM ONSET DATE IN CASE NOTES – WEB APP, CASE MANAGEMENT MODULE
SYMPTOM ONSET DATE (WHEN APPLICABLE) CAN NOW BE SEEN IN CASE NOTES.
This will allow users and admins see the symptom onset date, in case notes, that was reported
for a positive test.
If your company does not require validated tests, the results appear in the testing table on the
user’s profile page> case notes> case management table for admins.
If your company does require test validation, the results appear in the testing table on the user’s
profile page> case notes, and, after validation confirms a positive test> case management table
12. REQUIRE FIELDS IN CASE NOTES – WEB APP, CASE MANAGEMENT MODULE
THIS FEATURE ALLOWS COMPANY ADMINS TO REQUIRE SPECIFIC FIELDS IN CASE NOTES.
This feature allows companies to make specific questions required in case notes. If enabled,
employees won’t be able to continue to the next section until the current section’s required
questions are answered. They can, however, save their progress and quit the form at any time.
Admins, are exempt from the required questions, even though they can see which ones are required
as they navigate through the form.
Company admins can set questions as required by going to ‘Preferences’ and using the ‘Test Result
Questions For Case Management’ form builder on the ‘Testing’ page.
MOBILE APPS (ANDROID AND IOS)
1. Enabled language support for Spanish in Care685 App.
2. Enabled the feature for case management forms to be continued.
3. Implemented support of required case notes questions.
4. Implemented a region-based setting for vaccination self-attestation.
5. Added a company setting that allows managing photo upload from the gallery
or via live camera when reporting a test result.
6. Enabled user tag override for Test Reporting Preferences.
7. Added a new “Preferred Method of Communication” in the Case management
profile –“Text Message”
FOR QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT@CAREVALIDATE.COM OR REACH OUT TO YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER DIRECTLY. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article