These instructions are for viewing Care360 in another language in the Chrome web browser; Below the article are links for instructions for viewing different languages in all the major browsers supported by Care360.
Change the language of your Chrome browser
You can set Chrome to show all settings and menus in the language you want. This option is only available on Windows computers.
Important: To add or remove web content languages on your Chromebook, learn how to manage languages.
On Mac or Linux? Chrome will automatically display in the default system language for your computer.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Click Languages Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More .
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add languages.
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language.
- This option is only available on Windows computers.
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.