Administrators and Security Users will have a greater view into how Care360 operates for their company and those assigned to them.
1. MyCare360 - This will take you to your own user account, showing you everything in your CareValidate account for your own Passport and reporting sections.
2. Manage – This section is where the majority of an Admin or Security user's time will be spent
- Cases - Display the history of positive COVID-19 cases. Clicking on a case will allow you to see how many Direct and Indirect contacts were caused, and allow you to send the appropriate notifications to each party
- Employees - List of all user accounts within your organization. Security Users will only be able to see those employees with whom they share tags. Accounts can be searched, manually added and manually deleted from here (manual additions NOT recommended for SSO clients)
- Admins - List of all accounts authorized as an Admin or Security User. New Dashboard Users can be invited from here, Dashboard Users can be removed from here, and Tags can be modified on each Dashboard User from here.
- Locations - List of locations your company occupies; new locations can be added from this page.
- Gateways - List of all gateways for the Bluetooth contact-tracing badge devices and their current statuses.
- Vaccine Validation - List of Pending and Failed Vaccine Validations.
- Rapid Antigen Test Validations - List of Pending Rapid Antigen Test Validations.
3. Preferences/Settings Menu -
- General - Company logo, Point of Contact information, and Invitation Code
- User and Passport - Settings for Passport responses, captions, and User Profiles
- Testing - Settings for testing requirements, frequency, and validation options
- Vaccination - Settings for requirements, frequency, Exemption links, Data Privacy statement, and workflow options
- Notifications - Settings for delivery of email and app notifications as well as time of delivery, template spaces for each of the Notification message types and auto-delivery options
- Reporting - List of recipients for daily user status reporting of Compliant/Non-Compliant employees, settings for report generation time and report time zone.
- AB685 - For adding in Contractors, Subcontractors, and Union Representatives to comply with California law AB685
NOTE: Depending on your level of access and your employer's chosen services with Care360, some of these menu options may not be displayed