Getting started with CareValidate is simple. Our goal is to get your organization in compliance with applicable COVID-19 laws as rapidly as possible!
First, Welcome to CareValidate!!
Our typical process during implementation is outlined below.
Information we need to get started:
1) We’d like to know the contact info for the key people from your team. We ask that you provide a name, email, and phone number for the implementation point of contact / project manager.
The project manager will be responsible for including key resources on the team. Roles typically consist of:_
- Business owner
- Single Sign On administrator
- Your change and training team
- Your legal contact (for site language)
2) The Care685 application requires your employees to provide legal consent for use, since COVID-19 vaccination cards and testing is a part of their personal health information. We provide a sample consent form, but the actual verbiage needs to be provided by you.
3) Will you be using single sign-on (SSO) for the CareValidate app? SSO allows users to log in with a single ID and password for your corporate apps.
4) We can upload your employee data into the system. If you plan to do this, detailed instructions can be found here: Employee Data Import Template
Alternatively, the system administrator(s) can enter individual employee data directly in the system.
We are requesting that the items above are completed ahead of system setup, though of course we're here to help guide you. Additionally, the guide below provides some helpful information on administering the app. There are also samples of verbiage that are used throughout the system identified below. These are configurable, so it will be helpful for you to review them and begin preparing any wording changes that best suits your organizational needs.
5) The admin configuration guide describes various ways the app can be customized. This guide can be found here.
6) The Care685 app is highly configurable, including emails responses, system notifications, and health screening questions. The default module preferences are for your to familiarize yourself with. No action is needed now, but you’ll be able to configure the wording directly within the app. It would be helpful to begin socializing the wording and get edits and approvals from your team. Wording samples can be found below.
The CareValidate platform is highly configurable. We want to ensure we’ve configured the core system, and get you compliant before we begin exploring further configuration!